Sunday, September 04, 2011

Grand Re-opening soon!

Grand Re-opening of Austin's Rants and Raves will be happening soon! I recently realized I have more time on my hands and I wanted to start writing again. It's been years but my old trusty blog is still here. Blogger has had some major updates! The newest version is amazing. I will be playing with changing the look of the blog for a while and learning some of the new features. Also really happy to see an auto-enabled mobile theme!

When I get this blog rolling again you can expect to find my opinion on news, culture, and world events. Local events too- mostly from my little town, Seattle. I want to mix things up; have an argument; share something funny; etc etc... Don't expect to find funny cat pictures though. Ridiculous.

As soon as I learn all the new tools that blogger has gained since 2009 and get my layout just right I will unleash Austin's Rants and Rave onto the world wide web once again.

As always,
This is my blog. I say what I think.
-Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment